Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: ETL Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC 28262
Term: 9 months
- Leads system testing and project development lifecycle. Drives compliance through expertise of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security as related to the project. May interact with vendors, external industry participants, and regulatory agencies.
- Uses domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to define and lead detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Responsible for communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Leads project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with Automation & Performance Testing, Data Warehousing, ETL, Microsoft SSRS, & SSIS
- Strong experience in ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience, MS SQL Server database, TSQL, SSIS development, enhancement and troubleshooting, data modeling experience, ETL and Data Integrity Testing, Test plan, test case and test script creation, SSRS experience, Autosys and .JLL scripting