Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: ETL Developer
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 18 months
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience.
- 10+ years of experience working with relational databases with strong SQL knowledge
- 7+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) Programming experience in SSIS/Informatica/Ab Initio.
- 5+ years of experience with end-to-end design and delivery of data warehouse applications & Analyzing the business requirements, design, develop and implement highly efficient, highly scalable
- ETL processes
- Experience in relational and dimensional models. Experience in large scale data warehouse architectures & Performance optimization.
- Analyzes complex requirements and translates to technical design and specifications.
- Work with various upstream groups to collect source data, on a regular basis and as needed. Design and build analyses/trending/forecasting reports using reporting tools. Publish metrics dashboards and executive presentations. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Utilize a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs to source, map, extract and load large volumes of data.
- BS degree or higher in computer science, engineering, math, or similar discipline.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Experience in Python & Spark.
- Strong report and dashboard development skills with one or more business intelligence/data visualization products, including Tableau, MicroStrategy and/or Power BI.
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Expert knowledge of SDLC methodologies—Agile, waterfall, iterative, etc.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Strong critical thinking and analytic skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.