Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Term: 3 months
- Develops geoprocessing and GIS web services.
- Develops GIS web editing/mapping applications.
- Develops and configures ArcGIS Portal and ArcGIS Portal Apps such as Survey 123 and Collector.
- Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications
- Maintains existing applications/services.
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture.
- Provides end user support and creates support documentation.
- Works closely with other developers and architects.
- Estimates work effort and proposes development solutions.
- Assists in the integration of Esri Roads and Highways and Agile Assets.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Programming/application development experience.
- 2+ years of Esri WebApp Builder experience.
- 2+ years of PL/SQL, SQL experience.
- 2+ years of Esri ArcGIS Desktop and Server 10x experience.
- 2+ years of Esri ArcGIS Server services and GeoProcessing services development experience.
- 1+ year of experience with ArcGIS Portal and Apps such as Survey 123 and Collector.
- 2+ years of Python Scripting experience.
- Experience with industry-standard technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML, Angular, XSLT, TLS, Git, HTML5, Dojo, Kendo UI, Dijit, etc.
- Bachelor’s in geography, GIS, computer science, or a related field.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to isolate/solve any number of problems from code bugs to database connectivity to application server or operating system failures.
- Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns within Esri technology.
Even better if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in Esri ArcSDE/Oracle 12c versioned geodatabase development in multi-user environment.
- Experience with Esri GeoEvent Processor.
- Experience with Esri Roads and Highways or linear referencing systems.
- iOS/Android development experience.
- Experience with SafeSoftware Feature Manipulation Engine (FME).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!