Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Esri Data Manager
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30308
Term: 3 months
- Performs geospatial data processing/ETL and publishing of data into enterprise geodatabases.
- Acquires, maintains, and disseminates GIS data in support of department activities.
- Maintains currency and completeness of enterprise geodatabase data, metadata, and geoportal.
- Ensures completion of data updates and facilitates resolution of data governance/quality issues.
- Controls GIS data security, access, distribution, and retention.
- Replicates, synchronizes, and restores geodatabases.
- Creates data caches and tiles.
- Troubleshoots and supports end user data compression, versioning, and multi-user editing workflows within geodatabases.
- Implements data security and access controls.
- Implements geodatabase design standards.
- Creates and supports Active Batch, Model Builder, Workflow Manager, and FME jobs.
- Supports raster data in Image Server.
- Performs geodatabase administration, configuration, tuning, and performance monitoring in hand with Oracle DBA’s.
- Develops and updates spatial views and data views in hand with Enterprise Data Warehouse Team.
- Develops geodatabase design documents, metadata, data models, and schemas.
- Facilitates GIS data interoperability with Bentley Microstation transportation design plans.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s in Geography, GIS, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Esri ArcGIS geodatabase development, editing, analysis, and QA/QC.
- 3+ years of experience in Esri ArcSDE replication, versioning, synchronization.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Python scripting and Esri Model Builder.
- Batch data loading and scripting experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Safe Software FME Desktop/Server.
- 1+ year of experience working with or supporting Esri Parcel Fabric data model.
- 3+ years of experience and skills in PL/SQL, SQLPlus query.
- 1+ years of experience working with or supporting Esri Roads and Highways data model.
- Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS (Relational database management system).
- Ability to multi-task, detail oriented, and have strong organizational skills.
- Must be accountable and results oriented.
- Data analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Even better if you have:
- SDO geometry/Oracle Spatial & Graph experience.
- Esri Geoevent Processor experience.
- Workflow Manager Extension (WMX) experience.
- ArcGIS Portal/Online Administration experience.
- GISP or Esri Technical Certification.
- Bentley Microstation ETL experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!