Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.Position: Escrow/Processing I
Location: Chicago, Illinois, 60602
Hourly Rate: $ 22.65/hr.
****Contract position (extension based on business needs and contractor's performance)
****In-office only position
****50% of the job is answering phone calls at the front desk
**** Bill Rate Range: $28.97-$32.44
****Candidate submissions cannot exceed the max bill rate listed on the rate.
Job Description and Standards
Position: Front Desk Coordinator - Support Team
Play significant support role in the closing of large, complex commercial real estate transactions. Specifically, assist team of Escrow and Underwriter specialists by coordinating and completing all phases of the title and closing process including title preparation and clearance, obtaining documents, preparation of closing statements and other closing documents, pro forma and final policies, as we.
1. Sign out files/do labels
2. Follow up on orders and type commitments, include hyperlinks or SmartBinds
3. Distribute commitments for underwriter review and then to customers
4. Obtain documents and figures from parties
5. Prepare invoices, closing packages and closing statements
6. Send recording packages out and/or E-Record documents
7. Prepare final policies
8. Send out policies and recorded documents.
9. Close and ship files
10. Answer phones, sort mail, receive deliveries, order office supplies, update status spreadsheet
Knowledge and Characteristics Standards (To Be Achieved for New Employees)
1. Strong PC skills; data entry, Outlook, Word, Excel
2. Working knowledge of title commitments, closing documents and closing statement, pro forma policies, policies and endorsements.
3. Master office workflow and procedures, including but not limited, to SoftPro and SmartView.
4. Ability to obtain information for and from customer; deal with customer in a professional manner.
5. Demonstrate proper use of grammar, spelling and punctuation, both written and oral.
6. Exhibit organizational skills, follow-up skills, and project coordination abilities.
7. High level of interpersonal skills and willingness to pitch in and help the team.
8. Consistently professional and calm demeanor despite tight deadlines in high pressure
1. Determine priorities and meet deadlines. Able to prioritize without supervision.
2. Determine when necessary to consult with team leads in determining requisite priorities and other issues.
3. Ability to "find a way" in pressure situations.