Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Escrow Officer
Location: Scottsdale Arizona 85255
Term: 3 months
- Responsible for reviewing HUDs for approval / communicating with the closing coordinators.
- Assist closing coordinators with title clearance (commitment and document review).
- Assist with policy requests and review.
- Assist Disbursements Dept. when needed.
- Knowledge of Client Online banking systems.
- Handle Customer Service calls.
- Work closely with Closing Teams when issues arise.
- Assist with all Post Closing issues.
- Hold and maintain an Escrow Officer license by attending or participating in webinar training sessions for required continuing education credits.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ years of Escrow experience.
- Must have worked at a title company as an EO within the last 3 years.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- High School Diploma.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!