Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Escrow Officer
Location: Conifer, Colorado, 80433
Term: 3 months
- Work closely with real estate brokers, lenders, attorneys, consumers, etc., and closely adhere to their transactional instruction
- Timely, thorough, coordinated, and eloquent communication with all of the parties involved
- Follow company standards and guidelines when processing transactions - as well as abiding by all applicable State or Federal laws and regulations
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of company information, customers and co-workers
- Satisfy title requirements necessary for closing
- Prepare, assemble and review closing documents
- Prepare closing figures (CDs / Settlement Statements)
- Closing consummation: review and execute closing documents with the parties - answer questions and check the documents for completeness and accuracy
- Post-closing: Electronically record documents. Digitize company records. Disburse funds.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong customer service skills, detail oriented, excellent communication and organizational skills
- Minimum of 1 year closing assistant experience in the title insurance industry in Colorado
- Understands escrow/closing standards, title commitments and requirements, real estate regulations and guidelines, proration, per diems, lender documents, real estate documents, document preparation, etc.
- Team player, self-starter, committed, dedicated, respectful and hard working
- Candidate must possess the ability to work independently
- Candidate must be comfortable meeting with clients and prospects in varied settings
- Notary Public, State of Colorado, preferred
- Title Insurance Producers license, preferred