Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Escrow Officer
Location: Chandler Arizona 85225
Term: 3 months
- Responsible for reviewing HUDs for approval / communicating with the closing coordinators.
- Assist closing coordinators with title clearance (commitment and document review).
- Assist with policy requests and review.
- Assist Disbursements Dept. when needed.
- Knowledge of Client Online banking systems.
- Handle Customer Service calls.
- Work closely with Closing Teams when issues arise.
- Assist with all Post Closing issues.
- Hold and maintain an Escrow Officer license by attending or participating in webinar training sessions for required continuing education credits.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ year of Escrow experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
Even better if you have:
- Banking system experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!