Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Escrow Assistant
Location: Dallas Texas 75201
Term: 2 months
- General administrative duties and office management: typing, scanning and answering phone calls.
- Coordinating multi-site and multi-state transactions.
- Review all incoming files, order taxes, certifications, etc.
- Address title objection letters.
- Prepare pro-forma title policies and endorsements.
- Distribute title commitment packages.
- Organize electronic files.
- Distribute closing documents and record them.
- Prepare settlement sheets and title closing documents.
- Clear Title Conditions as directed by Escrow Officers.
- Organize complicated and difficult deals.
- Accommodate clients but manage expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ year of Escrow experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel
Even better if you have:
- Software Experience in Ramquest.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!