Position: ERP Testing Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC 27609
Term: 7 Month Contract
- Plan, direct and lead User Acceptance Testing for each of three releases, as well as to oversee System Integration Testing conducted by Deloitte
- The development of testing approaches for system integration test and user acceptance test involving participants from the project teams and State agency staff.
- The management of testing processes to include script development, test case assignments, completions, and defect tracking and remediation efforts.
- Provide guidance and training to project participants regarding testing processes and procedures.
- Work closely with testing teams to assure that testing processes are being followed and questions regarding those processes or tools are answered.
- Assist project teams with the management of overall testing workload and progress according to test completion objectives.
- Define and monitor exit criteria for systems integration test and user acceptance test demonstrating that test objectives were met.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10 years experience managing testing activities supporting an ERP implementation
- 10 years experience managing and guiding project teams through systems testing processes
- 5 years experience with automated testing tools
- 5 years experience as a testing lead for large enterprise-wide IT implementations
- Experience as a testing lead for a large enterprise-wide ERP system implementation with a span of at least 30 locations and a budget of $80M or greater,
- Knowledge of industry trends in ERP solution testing and the ability to put those trends into practice as part of the FBR testing process,
- Skills in the building of test scenarios and test cases that accurately demonstrate system capability to perform its intended functions,
- Providing guidance to diverse project teams as well as system integrators in pursuit of FBR testing and delivery objectives,
- Experience with leading industry standard software testing tools such as ALM Octane or HP Quality Center,
- Strong attention to detail, ability to manage ongoing test logistics and performance, and ability to construct reports describing testing progress
If this sounds like the perfect fit,Apply Today!