Join a Top 5 NetSuite Global Partner with honors that include the 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award, the 2017 and 2018 Americas Partner of the Year Awards and have been recognized with the 5-Star Award every year since 2013.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an ERP Project Manager may include the following:
- You are responsible for managing our technology projects for our clients involving our analytics, ERP, Salesforce, Boomi and Advisory services.
- You will deliver an exceptional client experience and facilitate strong client relationships.
- You will work collaboratively with our consulting and development teams to ensure our client projects are delivered project scope on time, on budget and with high-quality deliverables.
- You will monitor project details and manage client expectations throughout projects.
- You will communicate effectively with clients regarding the project scope, schedule, budget, risks, mitigation strategies, status, and expectations.
- You will assist the organization-wide PMO in establishing project management best practices across practice areas
- You will manage enterprise projects, complex projects, and savvy clients.
- You will ensure accurate client billings, time and billing reconciliations, and on-time payments are received for work performed on projects.
- You will utilize project and program management methodologies and tools to support project and program execution with the flexibility to adjust for client specific needs and expectations.
- You will facilitate internal collaboration, teamwork and project resourcing to meet commitments and objectives.
- You will optimize resource or practice billable utilization while forecasting resources, skill supply and demand.
Who You Are
- You have 7+ years of project and program management experience in a professional services company with experience in managing technology projects.
- You have strong experience managing projects that utilize waterfall and agile methodologies.
- You have experience in process development and project management principles leading to improved outcomes with the ability to prioritize activities and work on multiple activities or priorities at once.
- You have a strong business acumen and organization leadership skills; assertive and diplomatic; self-directing; able to manage up and down the organization with influence; willing to hold others accountable.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing PSA (Professional Services Automation) tools is beneficial.
- You have excellent verbal or written communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- You are a dynamic problem solver with solid analytical skills who is comfortable challenging assumptions, offering solutions, and making decisions.
- You have the ability to achieve goals through influencing, partnering and developing productive relationships with leadership across the business and vendor relationships.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate complex issues to clients, executive leadership and all employee levels.
- You possess strong consulting skills and the ability to quickly assess situations, identify gaps and present possible solutions.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.