MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling multiple positions around the country due to rapid growth. This is a great 100% remote opportunity to expand your career and work with a well known company that fosters career growth.
Are you a Microsoft Dynamics Developer who LOVES getting your hands dirty with ERP systems? Do you get excited thinking about customizing an ERP system using D365 & X++ and being involved in all phases of the process? If the answers are yes, this job is yours!
The MS Dynamics Developer Developer will be responsible for the design and delivery of reports, interfaces, conversions, and enhancements. This position will be part of the ERP team working from various locations around the US to design and implement a single business solution and system utilizing Dynamics 365.
The MS Dynamics Developer Developer is responsible for including, but not limited to, the following:
- System Deployments
- Manage all aspects for D365 non-production and production environments
- Manage and coordinate ISV Release/Patching
- Manage and coordinate D365 Release/Patching
- Configure/Support business process solutions
- Configure/Support Supply Chain, Finance (GL/AR/AP), WMS and Field Services features and functionality
- SSRS development
- Assist with Design, Development, and Support enhancements to D365
- Monitor system performance and respond to alerts
- Perform regular system maintenance
- Investigate and analyze problems reported by end users
- Escalate technical issue to corresponding parties
- Work with 3rd party (Microsoft/ISV/Partner) support teams to resolve issues
The successful candidate will possess:
- Coding experience with MS Dynamics AX 2012 or D365 using X++, .NET and C# development languages a plus
- Previous architecture experience working with Dynamics AX (D365 Preferred) a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Server Management and DB
- Knowledge of SQL or Azure database administration
- MCSA Microsoft Dynamics 365
- MCSA Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- At least 4+ years of information technology experience with role management.
- 2+ years’ experience with D365 for Operations or AX 2012
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics AX Administration
- Proficient with AX security model and development techniques
- Experience with Dynamic AX (D365) Deployments
- Experience triaging problems and resolve issues related to Dynamics AX documenting root cause and actions taken.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolve issues related to third party ISV solutions.
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX integration components, including Application Integration Framework, DMF and other tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft ALM stack (LCS, BPM, VSTS)
- Working knowledge of conducting monthly security patch updates, as well as, reviewing incidents, help tickets and resetting passwords.
- Excellent customer service support and communication skills with the ability to convey ideas and concepts to clients which may include executive levels of management.
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Able to work with all levels of management
- Highly collaborative, Highly Organized individual
- Demonstrates the ability to organize multiple projects with attention to detail.
- Possesses strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Self-Starter and highly driven