Join a Top 5 NetSuite Global Partner with honors that include the 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award, the 2017 and 2018 Americas Partner of the Year Awards and have been recognized with the 5-Star Award every year since 2013.
Typical Day in the Life
As the ERP Center of Excellence Manager, you will provide direction, thought leadership and head a team of Lead and Functional consultants as they implement clients for the client base. The COE Manager will be responsible for the portfolio of projects identified in their vertical; providing sponsorship, guidance, resource assignments, client escalation and satisfaction. The COE Lead will also be responsible for monitoring project (s) performance, client satisfaction, customer relationships, consultant training programs (targeted toward specialization/vertical), vertical knowledge, and differentiation of client services and deliverables.
A typical day as an ERP Center of Excellence Manager may include the following:
- Portfolio responsibility includes vertical leadership duties, vertical and NetSuite training plans for portfolio team members.
- Participate in resource assignments and allocation planning
- Ensures completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to design specifications, development, configurations, quality assurance, implementations and project reviews
- Responsible for managing Customer Satisfaction KPIs in all stages of the project.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the NetSuite practice for their specific vertical.
- Oversee various engagements concurrently with aggressive timelines. This includes outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Maintain relationships and clear lines of communication with Directors and the Executives in charge of the practice.
- Manage daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, as-requested by customer
- Perform full NetSuite ERP and CRM implementations utilizing company's implementation methodology, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel; provide client training (on-site and/or web-based) on a limited basis (only 1 project per COE Lead and based on portfolio workload)
- Support team in Planning and consulting with customers on business process improvements to configure the system features/functions to client requirements and needs.
- Work as a team with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions and implement these plans to a level which exceed client expectations.
- Oversee and support the Development and communication of client requirements with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Train associates on various aspects of an implementation and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- You have 10+ years of experience in either Software & Services or Manufacturing & Wholesale/Distribution verticals.
- You have 4 – 7 years’ experience in consulting, preferably in enterprise ERP software implementations.
- You’re able to act as a lead and subject matter expert for a specific area of NetSuite, either through vertical expertise or deep product knowledge on specific functionality.
- You have a track record of excellent customer satisfaction, both internally and externally.
- Outstanding communication skills; presentation, written, verbal, listening, and influencing.