MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling multiple positions around the country due to rapid growth. This is a great 100% remote opportunity to expand your career and work with a well known company that fosters career growth.
This local position in our client's marketing department is a great opportunity to get in with an exceptional company! Are you a Business Analyst who LOVES getting your hands dirty with ERP systems? Do you get excited thinking about customizing an ERP system and being involved in all phases of the process? When you wake up in the morning do you get excited knowing you will be working with your expertise of Accounting Foundation Principles and your background of Finance? If the answers are yes, this job is yours!
The ERP Business Analyst will support IT Leadership in the capacity of both a Business Analyst and Project Manager. The candidate will work closely with the business leads from across the organization to plan, develop, implement, and maintain both new back-office applications as well as custom applications built in-house.
The candidate will:
- Lead and support the ongoing development and expansion of SME’s and Business Process Owner communities across the company
- Support changes to applications throughout the entire product life-cycle from strategic planning to the execution of tactical tasks and activities
- Participate in development of global systems strategy and ongoing processes to support business systems
- Communicate product strategy, planned features, and release timelines to project sponsors and business stakeholders
- Perform ongoing analysis and propose necessary actions to ensure continued value and reliability of business systems
- Negotiate with business to define and manage project scope
- Communicate with technical resources on all aspects of the product development process including release plans, progress reviews, and refining user stories
- Translate business requirements and requests into clearly defined User Stories
- Elicit business requirements from end users and clients
The successful new team member will possess:
- Degree in Accounting, Information Technology, Business Administration or related field required
- ****Heavy BA experience on the warehouse / Finance & Operation side with knowledge of Accounting Foundation principles****
- ****Outgoing personality and great collaboration skills****
- Proven Project Management track record supporting business system implementations, system enhancements, development activities, and user support
- Experienced in managing and contributing to large projects spanning 15 or more resources across multiple locations and countries
- 3+ years’ experience working with General Microsoft ERP Implementation experience in full implementation lifecycles with experience across multiple core functional areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with all levels within an organization and across multiple geographies
- Familiarity with project management methodologies to support simple and complex system implementations and rollouts utilizing core phases such as fit/gap analysis, blueprint, configuration, unit, integration, regression test cycles, training and production support
- Strong MS Office skills across PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- ERP expertise in the area of Accounting and Finance. Microsoft Dynamics AX (D365) experience is preferred (PLUS)
- Strong understanding of SharePoint and utilization within global team environment
- Experience in Microsoft TFS or other project management tools for capturing feature requirements, User Stories, and Issue Tracking
- A proven track record managing external suppliers, consultants and implementation partners
- Executive presence with strong presentation skills
- Experience in leading, establishing and motivating project team members across multiple business lines to improve overall delivery