Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Come work for an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services on an overall mission to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier lives.
Position: Epic Analyst
Term: 4 weeks
The Epic Analyst will be a member of Application Support & Solutions Team during the implementation and post-implementation stages and may be asked to perform any team responsibilities to assist in meeting deliverable deadlines.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Issue management and trouble shooting, analysis and fixing issues coming from both Ambulatory and Inpatient users, documentation of resolution, and development of Knowledge Articles.
* Assist with incident routing, solutioning, and clarifying details of reported issue with user(s).
* Work with knowledge transfer to support staff.
* Assistance with providing go live support.
* Assist with communicating and setting user expectations regarding next steps related to their issue if transferring incident to another IT team.
Specific Project Deliverables: The consulting resource is responsible for the following:
* Production support - Issue resolution and documentation
* Knowledge transfer - Knowledge Articles
* Implementation - Assist with post cutover incident/how to issues reported by users
* Training material content - Familiarity with Epic training content to share with users
* Weekly Status Report - Status of work completed, work in-progress, goals for coming period, and any issues or barriers needing management attention.
* Other - Complete weekly time reporting in client tool. Other duties as assigned.
Certifications: EpicCare Ambulatory OR EpicCare Inpatient OR Beaker. Anyone one certification and/or mixture is okay.