Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Environment Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC 28262
Term: 12 months
- Manages and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure. Installs, configures, tests and maintains operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Ensures the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintains security back-up, and redundancy strategies. Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participates in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provides 2nd and 3rd level support for Systems and liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported system area.
- May assign tasks and/or project resources.
- Monitors work progress and adherence to technical process controls/standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Microsoft Windows Server experience
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Python, C#, & Java experience
- UNIX experience
- CMOD experience
- Cloud knowledge/exposure