Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Enterprise Project Manager
Location: Chester, VA 23836
Term: 1 month
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from PMI or VITA PM Certification.
- 5+ years of direct hands-on technical Project Management experience, preferable having managed Virginia state level technology projects.
- 5+ years of MS Project Schedule development experience along with 3rd party vendor schedule integration.
- 5+ years of experience developing and documenting both technical and business requirements.
- Budget, scope, and risk/issue management experience.
- Leadership experience of cross functional matrixed teams.
- 3rd party vendor management experience.
- Procurement experience preferably associated with a Virginia state technology project.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance (e.g. Test Plans, Test Scripts) and best practices.
- Knowledge of varied technologies: COTS solutions,.Net, Oracle, SQL Server and Security best practices-Cloud-Computing and Data Management best practices.
- Ability to oversee and track progress, translating outcomes into management briefings and weekly status reports.
- Effectively manage and solve complex business and technical problems.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies, applications and business processes.
- College degree or military experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!