Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Enterprise Printer Technician
Location: Branchburg NJ 08876
Term: 6 Months Contract-to-hire (12/28/2020 to 06/27/2021)
Work Schedule: Hours: M-F; 8:30-5:30
- Provide enterprise-wide printer support
- Manage print servers and design globally
- Provide technical support to designers, marketing and sales departments, suppliers, engineers and other team members throughout the product development and implementation process.
- Monitor functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure the system operates in conformance with specifications.
- Must have a solid background in printer break/fix and print servers at an enterprise level
- Must be knowledgeable in print servers
- Any Lexmark or HP printer certs would be a big plus
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.