Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Job Title: Eneterprise Output Management Specialist
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the performance of the Enterprise Output Management Platform and resolving issues.
- Responding to Incident Tickets raised by customers via Service Center.
- Developing Knowledge Based Articles.
- Developing UNIX/Linux scripts as required.
- Addressing VPSX issues with the vendor, LRS.
5 -10 Years of experience EOM experience
Enterprise Output Management Support - VPSX - or a similar enterprise output management solution
Unix/Linux Scripting experience