Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Enterprise Cloud Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA, Minneapolis, MN, New Jersey, New York, Charlotte, Arizona
Term: 6 - 24 month contract
This is a newly created technology team early stages seeking a Sr. Solutions Cloud Architect (Software Sr. Engineer) to support team. This Architect will be part of the leadership team that will bring to light the design and architecture for the next generation lifecycle.
The Cloud Architect drives development of the overall application, data, and infrastructure blueprints and standards in relation to cloud technologies. The Cloud Architect must have a broad view of the entire organization and will work in a team environment developing enterprise IT technology strategy and providing a cloud technology vision aligned to business priorities through thought leadership, processes, structure, and value delivery in the cloud technology space.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the overall direction of the technical solution of the implementation with an enterprise application including external vendor
- Provide POC designs for engineers on the project on how to deliver programmatic elements of the implementation
- Develop architectural artifacts to lead the delivery of a successful implementation
- Engage with technical stakeholders of the client and third parties to understand how their systems work
Experience You’ll Bring
- As a consulting cloud architect, you bring vast experience building cloud-based technical architecture that meets large enterprise customer needs and takes advantage of cloud capabilities and services Azure, AWS and others.
- Strong background in security compliance
- SaaS applications experience such as Salesforce
- Assessing technical architectures, infrastructures and applications to identify opportunities to document and define reusable processes, components, objects and data.
- Participating in architectural assessments (along with Chief architect and other architects) to drive reusability and adoption.
- Wide-ranging professional experience, including proven experience participating in work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Experience in multiple technical and business domains including Microservices, Pega, ETL, Oracle, and Open Source technologies.
- Proven track record as a team or project team significant contributor.
- Experience with F500 Enterprise Architecture constructs.
- Understands emerging technology trends and disruptions and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models
- Translates business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives and documents all solution architecture design and analysis work
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate complex technical topics to senior stakeholders