Seeking a Health Insurance Business Analyst!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers.
Our client's goal is to provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs
Position: Health Insurance Business Analyst
Location: Durham, North Carolina USA 27707
Term: 6 months, with the potential to renew based on performance and need for up to 2 years!
Day-to-Day Responsibilities: Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Business requirement analysis and documentation.
- Claims Systems experience is critical with claims payment and management systems.
- Expert ability to facilitate and lead discussion
- PM background/knowledge is important to understand timelines and deadlines.
- Strong leadership and the ability to glean and communicate concise information from a large mount of detail
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Assertive and able to push back when necessary and be diplomatically assertive
- Persistent to get the answers needed but also the ability to listen when needed.