San Francisco, CA
This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely talented group of engineers with extremely strong compensation and career potential. If you would like to hear more please apply!
- Serve as primary technical expert to internal groups, business and Information Services, for the Customer Bank architecture aspects of each project.
- Analyze Business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how the system can best be architected to fulfill those needs.
- Collaborates with solution architects to provide enterprise solutions that align with the needs of clients and businesses.
- Perform hands-on solution design of software applications.
- Create and maintain reference architectures, target architectures and roadmap to meet the business needs to provide extraordinary customer server.
- Define technology strategy, process improvements, and resource forecasting.
- Provide technical mentorship to engineering staff regarding industry best practices as it relates to software engineering.
- Strong business orientation with broad experience with banking processes, technology and change initiatives.
- Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership and attention to detail for key projects / issue resolution.
- Understands business processes, appropriate application of technology in supporting those processes, and the common technical complexity / considerations when evaluating new products or process options.
- Pragmatic with an ability to generate trust and build alliances across business and functional lines.
- Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making.
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of information systems experience required, with preference to enterprise architecture experience. 5+ years of banking experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding of Agile, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) environments, application design, software development, and testing.
- Expertise in cloud architecture and security fundamentals including containers, software-defined networks, high availability design, multi-cloud, and serverless compute.
- Expertise in developing cloud native applications geared towards improving business agility and reducing cost.
- Experience in designing scalable and fault tolerant solutions.
- Experience with mobile web development.
- Data Architecture, Modeling and Lineage practice and knowledge for data movement and sufficiency.
- Information Technology Architecture and System and Data Integration knowledge and practices.
- Expertise in innovation & the ability to think strategically about how to design systems to meet future needs.
- Expert at managing by influence to achieve goals through departments and staff not directly in a reporting relationship.
- Experience working in the finance/banking sector Familiarity with open banking AWS cloud architecture.