TItle: Enterprise Architect
Term: 12 months with possibility of extension
Location: Sandy Springs, GA
Our Atlanta-based client is seeking an Enterprise Architect for a long-term contract position in Sandy Springs. You will be fully engaged in providing technical leadership and expertise to build an ERP platform. You will ensure that the foundational components of an ERP platform are in place and ensure that the proposed technology is harmonized with enterprise technology.
- Provide technical leadership to a Business Transformation initiative
- Maintain a world class Enterprise Architecture to support sustainable Business Transformation
- Align Business and Technology to ensure that Information Technology solutions provide business value
- Provide Enterprise Architecture Blueprints with multiple perspectives for business and IT stakeholders
- Create Executive Dashboards built on robust Information Technology Reference Architecture
- Manage relationships with IT Stakeholders
- Consolidate and eliminate siloed and redundant applications that will save millions of dollars
- Create Enterprise Architecture Governance as an overall Governance to support strategy and vision.
- Recommend Process Transformation initiatives that will support Business Transformation
- Technology or Enterprise Architecture related degree:
- with Bachelor’s Degree - 10 years of work experience of which 7 should be in Architecture or engineering (5 years of which should be in Enterprise Architecture)
- Architecture Tools (e.g. LeanIX, MEGA, Alfabet/ARIS, Sparx, Archi/Archimate, Visio)
- UML / Object Oriented Analysis/Design (OOAD)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), EAI, ESB
- Architecture training/certification (TOGAF, FEA, DoDaF)
- As much of the following as possible: Security, Network, Infrastructure, Virtualization
- Advanced knowledge of the Systems Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in SQL Databases, Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Excellent organizational skills with good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Capable of pursuing multiple concurrent tasks in an autonomous work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Be proficient in both cloud and on premise typologies
- Ability to construct network diagrams
- Knowledgeable in SSO, Security Design, Role Based Security
If this sounds like you, apply with MATRIX today!