Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Enterprise Architect
Location: Chester Virginia 23836
Term: 2 Months
- IT solution architecture review and technology roadmapping and planning.
- Review and comment on IT solution architecture, designs and models.
- Review design documents for completeness, consistency, and compliance to standards, procedures, and best practices (example: cloud based server/storage services).
- Research and provide specialized knowledge of current and evolving IT trends and IT future directions
- Upon request create technical briefs (2 to 4 pages) on specific technologies (examples: WAP, containerization).
- EA technology roadmap formulation.
- Research a technology (example: server operating system), identify quality sources for information on vendor support of versions and releases, support life cycle, to identify 3 year roadmaps for utilization of that technology (approved, divest (plan and execution), prohibit), evaluate extended support for compliance to standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience as a solution or enterprise architect, ability to write on technical topics.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise architecture and current information technologies.
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must be able to organize and present material in a manner that is easily understood by diverse audiences.
- Can Work against a plan, meet deadlines, and produce deliverables.
- Microsoft Office Suite programs experience.
Even better if you have:
- EA certification in a common framework.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!