Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Medical Device Technician
Location: Tarrytown New York 10591
Term: 6 months
- Troubleshoot, repair, and upgrade complex diagnostic equipment during all stages of development at R&D sites, OEM manufacturers, and Customer sites.
- Work closely with and provide feedback to R&D engineers, Manufacturing, Assay development, and Service.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and upgrade complex instruments and prototypes
- Working with counterparts in other areas of R&D, Manufacturing, Service, GAD.
- Working with electrical and mechanical devices.
- Provide assistance with gathering, recording and maintaining engineering specific information.
- Provide feedback regarding instrument issues found to Engineering, Manufacturing, and Service.
- Recording and maintaining engineering specific information in accordance with FDA regulations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Proven ability to troubleshoot, repair, and upgrade complex instrument.
- Proven Customer service skills.
- Familiar with diagnostic instrument software and remote access diagnostics.
- At least 2 years troubleshooting diagnostic equipment.
- Associates degree in electronics or Bio-Medical studies, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Able and willing to travel, up to 30% travel.
- At least 2 years of experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues in a Field service or R&D environment.
- Must be experienced with electrical and mechanical devices, electrical wiring, fluidics components, schematics and technical drawings.
Even better if you have:
- Communications/ IT experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!