Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Engineering Technician
Location: East Walpole Massachusetts 02032
Term: 10 months
- Installation of new analyzers and performing installation qualification activities.
- Troubleshoot system performance issues and make effective repairs.
- Complete preventative maintenance activities as required.
- Complete documentation requirements for maintenance and repair activities.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3-6 years’ experience supporting medical diagnostic instrumentation.
- Strong understanding of fluidic systems and electronic controls.
- Must be capable of following written instructions and reading schematics.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a laboratory setting.
- Scheduled on call support is required.
Even better if you have:
- Associate degree or 2-year vocational technical training in Electronic Technology or Electro/Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Experience supporting Siemens analyzers.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today