WHAT WE BRING
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in the health care domain
- A cloud native architecture that leverages tip of the spear AWS capabilities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Highly collaborative and engaging work environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow both technically and personally
- Work directly with business users and product owners to design and implement solutions based on product requirements as a member of an agile scrum team.
- Guide the team in solution engineering to deliver fault-tolerant, reliable, and scalable solutions that fit within the guidelines of Curantis Engineering Standards.
- Mentoring a team and bringing them up to speed on new languages and skills. We all learn from each other, but with the breadth of technical experience you’ll bring to the table, you’ll be an invaluable teacher to your less-experienced peers.
- Thinking big and acting fast. You’ll need a startup mentality with enterprise awareness. That means you can manage competing priorities, that you’re ready to pivot or adjust plans quickly, and that you understand the role you and your team play in major tech strategies.
- Influencing priorities, for both the team and the business. You understand both the business problem and the technical solution, and you’re able to advocate for excellence and effect change when necessary.
- Be willing to make commitments and hold to them
- Must be able to independently manage, execute, and take initiative without supervision
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 10+ years experience designing, building, and maintaining modern web applications.
- 5+ years experience with Java Spring , JPA and Angular development; Ionic is a plus.
- Experience in SQL, (Postgres/MySQL) and NoSql DB’s.
- Experience designing and building REST services within a microservice architecture.
- Experience in leading development teams that was diligently applying DevOps and Agile principles, practices, and theory.
- Experience collaborating with Product Owners / Stakeholders on experiments in the pursuit of delivering the most value possible.
- Experience in cloud native and cloud based applications.
- Strong understanding of Linux systems.
- Experience with Groovy, Jasper.
- Experience with Angular/React/Vue/Ionic or similar frontend frameworks.
- Experience configuring and managing CI tools (CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience with provisioning software such as Ansible, Puppet or Cloudformation.
- Experience with the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Confluence etc).
- Knowledge of the healthcare/hospice industry is a plus.