Our client is seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer for a direct-hire opportunity! Strong technical and self-management skills are required, and you should possess the ability to lead by example with a proven ability to deliver complex technology solutions in compressed timeframes. This is not a maintenance role, but rather an opportunity for you to build something new and exciting!
Our Client Offers:
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in the health care domain.
- A cloud native architecture which leverages tip of the spear AWS capabilities.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Highly collaborative and engaging work environment.
- And most importantly, opportunities to learn and grow both technically and personally.
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with business users and product owners to implement solutions based on product needs as an active collaborator (not a passive order taker).
- You will participate and contribute in cross functional design reviews.
- You will have the talent to deliver fault-tolerant, reliable, and scalable solutions which will fit within the client’s engineering standards.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 4+years of Java Spring, JPA, Angular development, Ionic is a plus
- Experience in SQL, (Postgres/MySQL) and No SQL DB's
- Experience designing and building REST services within a microservice architecture.
- Experience in cloud native and cloud based applications.
- Proficiency in Agile Scrum methodologies and working on small teams.
- Experience collaborating with Product Managers, Architects, DBA’s and QA.
- Exposure to GIT, Code commit with experience with AWS products and services preferred.
- AWS certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of the healthcare/hospice industry is a plus