Position: Engineering Project Support
Location: Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Term: 3 months
- Develop software components and automated tests for Building Automation software using C#, C and/or Python under the guidance of a Software Architect.
- Participate in peer programming and expert reviews.
- Collaborate in international, multi-site development in an Agile environment.
- Comply with the company’s current development processes and guidelines.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Enrolled in accredited university and pursuing Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Good background in software development using one or more of C#, C++, Java, Python languages.
- Self-starter, detailed oriented individual with good communication and presentation skills(written/oral/graphical).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!