Leading Global Innovator Seeks Contractor for the Following
Position: Engineering Project Support
Location: Chicago, Illinois 60606
Term: 5 Months
- Participate in a co-op supporting across Smart Infrastructure businesses.
- Receive regular formal classroom and virtual training in Agile software development, technical skill development, leadership, and business acumen.
- Work alongside senior software leaders and other program participants to deliver business value on tight deadlines.
- Report out regularly to senior business leaders on deliverables.
- Partner with formal mentors in upper management.
- Work on a cross-functional team to create innovative solutions to problems cutting across multiple business segments.
- Mentor interns and co-ops.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Majors: Bachelor’s degree or candidate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, with minimum GPA: 3.0.
- Relocation and Travel: Must be willing to relocate and travel as required by program.
- Embedded software development experience.
- Solid knowledge of C++.
- DevOps experience.
- CI/CD experience with GitLabCI (strongly preferred) and/or Jenkins/Puppet/Kubernetes.
- QA/Automation experience.
- High aptitude for learning new technologies quickly.
- Demonstrated capability to develop control algorithms using both block and procedural programming methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (via co-op, internship, or classroom experience).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Curiosity and passion for trying new things.
- Strong customer focus.
Even better if you have:
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!