Job Title: Engineer, IT Security Platforms (Privileged Access Management)
General Job Description: The Privileged Access Management team collaborates with application owners, architects, and developers in order to integrate security tools such as CyberArk to protect access to company privileged accounts. This individual is responsible for the install, configuration, ongoing support an analysis of the CyberArk Privileged Threat Analytics platform.
- 5-9 years over all experience with at least 2 to 3 years of experience in identity management, access management, and/or privileged access management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- Hands on experience with CyberArk Privileged Threat Analytics (implementation, configuration, and post install data analysis)
Preferred Qualifications – Education & Prior Job Experience:
- 10+ years over all experience with at least 5 to 6 years' experience in Privileged Account Management with CyberArk PAM Administration and must have worked on multiple CyberArk implementations and participated in requirements/ design etc.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
Skills, Licenses & Certifications:
- Preferable to have professional certification from CyberArk
- Experienced with implementation & integration of PAM solutions
- Strong technical understanding of user management in Windows and *nix based environments
- Basic technical understanding of DNS, Networks, Firewalls, Load Balancers, SSL Certificates
- Experience in performing Privileged Account Management with excellent understanding of the underlying business processes
- Working understanding of Agile Framework
Language & Communication Skills:
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels within the organization
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently
Essential Job Functions:
- Work on Defining Access Control, User Entitlements, Manage Applications Credentials, User Access Policy Management etc.
- Perform Privileged Access Reviews, Compliance Reporting, Access Control Processes and other associated tasks with Privileged User Management.
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements
- Monitors performance and capability of systems and provides recommendations based on the current threat landscape
- Maintains centrally managed consoles and critical infrastructure that enables our teams to manage third party security technologies
- Collaborates with Product Management in order to align with established roadmaps
- Researches, evaluates, and implements new technologies and product lines, in order to enhance current processes, security, and performance
- Provides innovative solutions to continue the enhancement and proficiency of our systems
- Participates in an on-call rotation for any escalations outside business hours, and top tier escalation support for Operations based teams
- Oversees and supports releases during the evening
- Travels occasionally, as needed