Client’s Finhub Transfers team is excited to partner with you to grow the crypto economy! The Finhub team builds and maintains the shared infrastructure to orchestrate and record money movements for all crypto assets + fiat rails available across our products. Our objective is to hire engineers who will work on our real time transfer monitoring systems to help us better serve our millions of global customers. The engineering team will be responsible for integrating additional data sources and writing processors to ensure data is consistent.
- Integrate additional data sources onto our pipelines.
- Write processors to detect and correct data quality issues.
- Build dashboards + alerts from the new processors/monitors/etc.
- Collaborate closely with other engineering teams and product managers to communicate progress and blockers.
- Production readiness and rollout support for new data sources and processors.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Architected and developed solutions to ambiguous problems with significant impact
- Worked with Golang and Ruby
- Built financial, high reliability or security systems
- Strong hand-on coding and debugging skills.