This job is part of the Directory Services team under Cyber Security and Technology Risk Management group.
The role is expected to perform Active Directory(AD) and Azure AD administration, maintenance, and automation, as well as provide ongoing support to enterprise customers.
Minimum Qualifications - Education & Prior Job Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 5 years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support, and administration
Preferred Qualifications – Education & Prior Job Experience:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 5+ years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support, and administration
Skills, Licenses & Certifications:
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory(AAD), AAD Connect, ADFS and Office 365.
- Single Sign-On with Azure AD and other services for seamless integration
- Extensive knowledge and experience in all facets of AD-related tasks and activities, including automation workflows
- General knowledge of OData REST API, Microsoft Graph REST API and JSON batching and workflow automation using tools like Microfocus Directory Resource Administration(DRA)
- Ability to author and edit scripts, such as PowerShell, VBS, or similar
- Experience with Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM)
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Management or Forefront Identity Management, including custom development.
- Experience with Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS) and Microsoft Distributed File System Replication (DFSR)
- Experience with server virtualization technologies (VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Understanding of Microsoft online services and ability to assist with integration efforts
- Ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment and leverage best practices
- Proficiency in Agile project management methodology
Language & Communication Skills:
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels within the organization
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently