Position: Energy Service Technician
Location: Austin, TX, 78733
Term: 4 months
- Responsible for technical analysis and troubleshooting of the company’s EMS (energy management system), validation and configuration of new installations, supporting our clients’ third party vendors, and ensuring persistent connectivity to remote servers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School Diploma and 3 years of technical customer service experience.
- Proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Effective listening skills.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years technical support experience.
- Experience with Linux or other command line interfaces.
- Electrical/HVAC Energy Management Systems experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!