Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: End User Testing Analyst
Location: West Des Moines, Iowa, 50266
Term: 9 months
- Analyze user stories, write and execute scripts, report defects, and participate in production validation activities.
- Assist in providing feedback to peers on scripts, creation of Jira sub-tasks, and preparing test documentation as needed.
- May assist in creation of automation scripts in ALM/UFT to aid in creating a test bed of cases prior to testing activities.
- Identify test scenarios
- Breaking down user stories
- Test planning
- Agile / Scrum/ Kanban environment
- Create, prepare and execute test standards for LOB processes, tools, and artifacts.
- Conduct basic to moderately complex analysis, testing, and certification of LOB application specific software using business requirements and functional specification document.
- Perform test plans, test strategies, ambiguity reviews and test signoffs. May lead low to moderately complex efforts primarily focused on test execution but may create basic test plans using templates and guidelines.
- Work with more experienced analysts to create and select test cases and test scripts.
- Perform simple to moderately complex test data conditioning, regression testing and testing validation.
- Log, track, and verify resolution of LOB software and specification defects. Apply intermediate testing tool knowledge to efforts. Document and adhere to all established standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience working with end user and regression testing, working in Jira, Application Lifecycle Management and Hogan;
- Experience with test automation; ability to work outside regular business hours as necessary.
- 3+ years of direct testing experience
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: systems/application testing, systems/application quality assurance, business operations, business processes or business tools
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results Knowledge and understanding of business tools and processes
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Production validation experience
- Regression & User Testing - Manual Testing
- Execution/ Defect Reporting - JIRA
- Script Writing - ALM
- Automation - UFT
- Experience with Hogan/ PEGA
- Preparing test documentation (release to production)
- Understanding of regulatory environment