Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Process Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC preferred
Term: 12 months
- Define the EREP (Enterprise Regulatory Engagement Platform) user support processes, associated cross-functional roles and responsibilities, SLAs and metrics
- Monitor performance of the user support process to ensure that it is meeting expectations; identify and implement improvements as needed
- Assist with user on-boarding/off-boarding, EREP access, and CSI controls
- Define platform performance metrics and monitor / report to stakeholders
- Partner with Enterprise Information Technology to coordinate maintenance and planned outages
- Assist with user help, issue communication/remediation, and solution support
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of process management experience experience with process mapping tools
- User support
- Proficiency with MS Visio (or another process mapping tools)
- Experience helping new users with a new application - approx. 100 users and will do some L1 support.
- experience working on KPI and process improvement
- MS Office Tools
- Jira Application and Jira Service Desk or a ticketing system.