Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Define the Enterprise Risk Enterprise Planning(EREP) user support processes, associated cross-functional roles and responsibilities, SLAs and metrics
- Monitor performance of the user support process to ensure that it is meeting expectations; identify and implement improvements as needed
- Assist with user on-boarding/off-boarding, EREP access, and CSI controls
- Define platform performance metrics and monitor / report to stakeholders
- Partner with EIT to coordinate maintenance and planned outages
- Assist with user help, issue communication/remediation, and solution support
- Handle highly complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues.
- Lead less experienced analyst through the creation, preparation, review and execution of quality assurance activities ensuring a consistent test process that adheres to corporate standards.
- Work with client to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve escalated issues during the testing process.
- Research new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Lead testing teams, development teams and project teams to provide training, resolve escalated issues, assess testing needs, document process, and recommend changes.
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced team members to resolve critical and non-routine scenarios or test specific questions.
- Use advanced knowledge of applications in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex test problems.
- Apply advanced testing tool knowledge to efforts.
- Escalate issues during the testing process for resolution.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of systems/application testing or systems/application quality assurance experience
- Master level knowledge and understanding of test plans, test strategy, test scripts, test procedures, ambiguity reviews, and expected results
- Expert knowledge and understanding of various types and levels of testing (e.g., unit, integration, and system testing)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills