End User Computing Engineer
Salary: $90K DOE
- Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies related to EUC.
- Identify corporate information technology requirements and evaluate/test/implement EUC solutions that meet those requirements.
- Expert knowledge and ability to implement and develop tools to effectively manage the EUC devices and user environments including software delivery, asset management and OS updates and changes.
- Develop, and maintain a unified end-point configuration standard to ensure hardware and software compatibility
- Collaborate with other IT groups such as Security, Service Desk, enterprise software management teams and others to implement and maintain solutions to the end users and resolve any identified issues.
- Manage, create, and maintain documentation and processes in relation to EUC and Service Desk. Responsible for the platform and methodologies of PC Desktop Support including some hands-on problem solving.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and developing strategies for management, control, and delivery.
- Mid-level Microsoft Server, virtualization, and network support responsibilities in relation to delivery of EUC technologies and management tools.
- Manage and maintain a software approval process, approved software library, and the mechanisms to distribute, limit and control software installed on all EUC related devices.
- Monitor and report on the EUC health, identifying issues, ensuring proper patching levels and resolving identified Problems.
- Contribute to the security and implementation of tools and management techniques that help ensure the protection of the organizations EUC devices, data and integrity of the environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BS in Computer Sciences and 4 years IT experience or any combination of education and experience to effectively perform the essential duties of this position
- 4 years EUC administration experience required
- Expert knowledge of EUC management tools and best practices required
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office 365 management and best practices required
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft Intune, Lansweeper and other workstation and mobile device management tools