Leading Global Innovator Seeks Contractor for the Following
Position: Embedded Firmware Developer
Location: Buffalo Grove Illinois 60089
Term: 6 months
- Design, implement, test, solve, and enhance software applications for building automation components and sub-systems.
- Develop and run automated tests for verifying sub-system application functionality.
- Build and review documentation for internal process and external customer support.
- Collaborate with Sr Engineers to understand market requirements to implement product designs.
- Review and understand software methodologies for product design and model documentation.
- Collaborate in international, multi-site development in an agile environment. Follow detailed development processes.
- Participate in design alternatives via prototyping, peer programming and expert reviews.
- Hardworking and motivated to learn and keen to constantly improve and develop skills to know the newest technology trends.
- Participate in resolution of field problems in application of existing products.
- Reviews relevant requirements, standards and other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements.
- Provides estimates for modules under development, and estimates own work.
- Completes the development of software test requirements for modules under development.
- Executes software (unit and integration) tests.* Presents technical findings and developments.
- Adheres to the software quality process through the execution of module, subsystem and system test procedures.
- Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8-10 years deep professional know-how and experience.
- Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!