This international network integration leader has an immediate 6-12+ month contract opportunity in Plano, TX for an Embedded Developer. Will be working temporarily remote but must be willing to work onsite in Plano post-COVID.
- Develop high-quality remote services Apps (Eg: Vehicle Door lock/ unlock).
- Collaborate and work closely with developers/ team members to develop software components.
- Write specificatons, design documents and other documentation.
- Establish development and testing environment.
- Work with related stakeholder to maintain specifications, quality etc for US as well as EU and AU markets.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in C/C++ language using POSIX API (nice to have).
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience in embedded system development.
- Basic security knowledge, such as encryption and signatures.