Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Electrical Product Engineer
Location: Norwood Massachusetts 02062
Term: 5 Months
- Coordinating sustaining activities for all POC in vitro diagnostics (IVD) instruments, consumables and accompanying eco-system products.
- Work closely with Manufacturing, Quality and Service to coordinate platform enhancements, implement cost reduction projects, drive corrective actions in response to field issues, respond to new regulatory requirements and mitigate manufacturing supply risk and manufacturing quality issues for our blood gas and urinalysis product lines.
- Providing electrical support to Sustaining Engineering Team. Daily activities will include investigating hardware complaints, researching and implementing alternative instrument components and designs, identifying lower cost solutions, developing project schedules, defining V&V plans and ensuring on time execution of plans.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- B. Eng or M. Eng degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in electronics development for instrumentation.
Good understanding of basic multidisciplinary engineering fundamentals and experience working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Hands-on experience with analog and digital design, board layout and qualification, programmable logic and control system development, especially for electromechanical devices.
- Experience with stepper motor controls, LabVIEW and Minitab is a plus Experience with OrCAD, Mentor Graphics PADS, Mentor Graphics Expedition, Microsoft Office or equivalent programs.
- Experience with Structured problem solving, KT, DMAIC root cause investigation process.
- Ability to function well both independently and as part of an integrated team.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with FPGA, VBA coding and development.
- Medical device experience or experience in a regulated environment.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!