Position: Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Issaquah, Washington, 98029
Term: 12 months
- Troubleshoot and resolve open HW issues with currently shipping products.
- Resolve EOL component and assembly issues.
- Work closely with Service and Mfg Engineers to satisfy open issues as they arise.
- Build, and maintain, technical relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Develop Design Documentation for timely release of design improvements.
- Contribute to Mechanical Engineering requirements to overcome physical implementation constraints.
- Create and execute verification plans written for both component and system designs.
- Participate in design integration activities with cross-functional engineering teams.
- Hold detailed design reviews related HW design modifications.
- Support PCB layout activities as needed.
- Develop board level schematics and circuit designs.
- Drive Certifications and regulatory deliverables associated with System HW changes.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!