Location: 100% remote but must live in the Eastern or Central Time Zone and have high speed internet access.
Duration: 6-9 months
Keys to the position:
Deep understanding of EHR Systems and Terminology like RAF coding and HCC
Working with healthcare providers to better understand their use and how to optimize EHR systems and the data contained in them.
The EHR Product Systems Analyst provides technical support, training and workflow management for the electronic medical record system(s), clinical, and business software. Responsible for providing direct support to facility users and prospective users via phone/web meetings and helps prepare and facilitates training based on users’ and the organization’s needs, assists with implementations and system updates, performs quality assurance audits of business applications, assists with the development and maintenance of system policies and procedures, knowledge base, and system improvement plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test system updates, new documents (notes, assessments, reports) in the system as assigned by manager
- Helps prepare product training materials and assists with facilitating training based on users’ and the organization’s needs
- Attend leadership and staff meetings at the facility to provide updates, gather feedback related to the EMR system.
- Assist with problem solving IT needs at the facility and escalate to corporate IT department when necessary
- Collects system change requests and submit for approval with the change approval board
- Provides continual analysis on workflow and demand to ensure that systems optimize productivity and accountability of users
- Troubleshoots product issues at facilities and identifies end product usability issues
- Experience with EHR/EMR Training or being a proctor for Trainers
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment, be detail oriented, work independently and able to handle confidential information
- Must have excellent understanding of computer systems and security and desire to advance technically and understand industry standards including what terms like RAF Coding and HCC are from a EHR standpoint.
Experience with at least one of the following EHR Systems is required:
Physician Computer Company