Duration: 6 month contract, possible extension to 9 months
Location: 100% remote allowed, but must be located in the continental US and able to work EST hours.
***Must have high speed internet access***
The EHR Data Analyst will use their SQL skills to extract clinical data from a variety of EHR systems and understand the business logic behind the data when creating the custom reports for our clients Clinical Data Reporting Strategy (CIRQ) Team as needed to ensure reporting deliverables are met. The EHR Data Analyst will collaborate with the our clients' analytics team and IT team to structure, collect, analyze, and report on clinical and administrative data, and support the development of quality measures as requested by our client.
Candidates must have experience working with at least one of the following EHR Systems:
Physician Computer Company
- Assist practices to design, analyze, test, modify, document & maintain reports from practice EHR systems
- Implement processes for quality measure monitoring & reporting using a variety of EHR software
- Validate practice quality measure results and work with practices to identify coding patterns that lead to low measures or updates required in measure constructs
- Provide basic end user training & support related to clinical quality reports & data
- Conduct trainings for providers & practice staff around appropriate EHR documentation to improve reporting accuracy
- Understand issues of data integrity and work to ensure data is accurate and that it meets standards of rigor for analysis and dissemination
- Maintain accurate documentation of activities in Insightly CRM database, including but not limited to trainings, practice activities and timeframes for deliverables
- Promote and utilize the methodologies and tools of continuous quality improvement
- Prefers but is not required to have a four-year degree in health informatics, healthcare administration, or health related field with strong quantitative and analytical background.
- 5 years of experience that includes technical assistance experience using SQL coding to customize data within electronic health records; data collection, data entry and measure reporting