Our client is seeking to hire a powerhouse eCommerce Strategist to join their fast growing, progressive marketing team. In this role, you will drive their full suite of B2B digital sales and marketing solution, inclusive of a revolutionary wholesale digital marketplace. This is for a full-time, permanent position.
Ideally located in Atlanta, GA, you will work with our client's B2B Marketplace. This business unit is primarily responsible for working with management and product development teams to develop new customer acquisition and engagement strategies that align with corporate business objectives tied to the launch and aggressive growth goals for a new B2B Marketplace for the gift, home and apparel industries.
In this role, the eCommerce Strategist will manage the day-to-day execution of the marketing activities across all channels.
- Develop a comprehensive customer acquisition and retention strategy by maximizing site traffic, conversion, and retention.
- Responsible for strategizing, developing and implementing the eCommerce plan from a Marketing perspective to ensure customer acquisition, an engaging user experience, and customer loyalty over time. This include understanding the ways customers interact on the platform, where, why, and for how long.
- Work with leaders and cross functional teams to manage the development and implementation of traditional and digital marketing strategies that optimize marketing effectiveness and enhance user experience for the new B2B Marketplace
- Collaborate with sales and product development teams to drive seller onboarding to continually enrich the marketplace experience through product aggregation
- Manage the brand’s message and promise, infusing it into all internal and external communications
- Identify KPIs and establish benchmarks to measure impact of activities. Develop reporting cycles and input and output loops to learn and react with agility
- Develop segmentation strategy to create targeted communications plans against key cohorts
- Work collaboratively with IMC’s physical market brand strategy teams to ensure alignment, optimization of outreach efforts and messaging related to the broader omni-channel value proposition IMC offers. Establish shared goals to drive engagement across physical and digital product offerings.
- Create customer feedback mechanisms to help drive product development, sales and marketing efforts
- Manage execution of all email, direct mail, social, and advertising deployments to drive digital marketplace engagement
- Working with digital marketing team, optimize copy/content creation for email campaigns applying delivery and engagement best-practices and expertise on direction and messaging.
- Develop variant marketing strategies utilizing behavioral data captured from the B2B marketplace to drive key behavioral metrics
- Prior experience working with an enterprise-level eCRM or Marketing Automation platform such as HubSpot, Click Dimensions, Sitecore or similar.
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, PPC, social media, display and mobile advertising campaigns that are proven to raise awareness and drive lead generation
- Leverage in-house call center and buyer engagement teams to support goals
- Define and provide content planning/creation framework for email campaign sends, social media posts and PPC advertising, and assist in coordinating creation of related landing pages and other CTA-driven digital content.
- Identify, define and lead ongoing test-and-learn, A/B testing plans for optimization of email campaigns.
- Analyze weekly data and reporting metrics on email campaigns, advertising and social media posts providing insight and visualization into email performance relative to KPIs, projections, and comparative historical performance as well as recommendations for send success and engagement optimization.
- Working with VP of Marketing, manage marketing budget for JuniperMarket
- BA required with proven success, graduate degree a plus
- 7+ years’ experience in driving business growth through business-to-business marketing and digital strategy and management
- Experience in B2B eCommerce or B2B marketplace highly preferred
- Faire, Tundra, Joor, Handshake, Abound, and Brandwise
- Evidence of successes in identifying specific opportunities to differentiate a business, position it with targets, and execute
- Strong business acumen, with a keen eye for driving enterprise value
- Experience in segmenting targets to develop tailored messaging/content to meet disparate groups with varying needs
- Highly analytical and “hands on”
- Thrives in a dynamic and evolving environment; resourceful and creative in designing solutions and surmounting challenges
- Is action and results-oriented; able to act in a decisive and urgent manner to enact change
- Strong leadership and organizational skills; capable of motivating and managing projects and team members to deliver desired results
- A proven team player and collaborative manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Home furnishings, giftware or apparel industry experience a plus
- Ability to travel.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- Energy, drive, vision, and credibility to partner with the team whose operational excellence is critical to the success of the company
- Actively participates in creating and maintaining a work environment and culture that fosters team spirit with a focus on the achievement of collective goals
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work closely with team at all levels within the organization
- Sensitivity to the business practices, rules and regulations, effective business tactics, and cultural norms of the environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with internal staff and business partners
- Upbeat and positive attitude, commitment to winning results
- Self-motivation and deadline-driven focus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism