Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: ECO Analyst
Location: Sacramento California 95828
Term: 12 months
- Completes implementation and maintenance of Engineering Change Notices (ECOs), Redline Changes, Deviations, and Stop Orders for product improvements, repairs, and new product development.
- Manages the effective interaction between engineering, manufacturing, field operations and marketing to ensure all changes are documented for audit purpose (may include FDA, ISO, IEEE).
- Completes development of systems for and maintains engineering drawings and reproductions, project reports, specifications, product proposals and related documentation.
- Performs Document Control processes to ensure all Procedures are properly documented, updated as needed and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Input, update, maintain, and troubleshoot complex multilevel Engineering and Manufacturing bills of materials in MRP/ERP across several products, projects, and manufacturing areas.
- Create manufacturing parts lists for WIP and input WIP bills of materials in MRP/ERP based on Engineering Changes.
- Analyze and process Engineering Change Notices, Engineering documents, and Configuration Change requests.
- Create material master data in MRP/ERP-including purchasing and planning parameters.
- Create, Maintain, and update departments ISO procedures and internal department procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2 years Configuration Management experience.
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
- MRP/ERP (SAP preferred).
- Phantom structures/BOMs.
- Material Master.
- Document Master.
- Product Configuration Management.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!