Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: UX Content Designer
Location: Remote - any U.S. Location
Term: 1-2 years
Candidates will have demonstrated experience and an understanding of user experience/user-centered design principles and the overall user experience design process, as well as the following:
- Overall UX design process (from start to finish – idea to launch)
- Agile experience, knowledge of waterfall process
- Documenting wireframe screen (UI) content
- Creating user-facing (customer) support content
- Timeline/deadline management for multiple, concurrent projects
- Working with cross-functional teams to collaborate/solve design and content problems (interaction designers, especially)
- Leading content reviews to present a POV as well as gather input/feedback
- Creating content audits, lexicons, and plans to create/improve content
- Familiarity with 508/ADA compliance – accessible content for all
- Must also be a resourceful, self-starter
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop customer-focused content, including UI copy, labels and definitions, in-flow and on-screen messages, and instructional/help (user assistance) content in compliance with standards and content strategy.
- Engage across multiple teams to gather and clarify content and requirements.
- Collaborate with User Experience teams to ensure consistency across deliverables to inform editorial standards and considerations.
- Deliver content in required formats working with internal customers to ensure deliverables support Business and Technology requirements.
- Work with project teams to establish timelines and due dates for specific deliverables and provide ongoing status.
- Estimate project scope and manage partner teams’ expectations around process, deliverables, and timelines.
- Analyze content for consistency, accuracy, adherence to style and brand standards, and user experience implications.
- Provide content recommendations visually, when necessary (such as PowerPoint slides to show suggestions)
- Provide peer reviews and feedback as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of UX writing experience for online and mobile products.
- Demonstrated experience documenting wireframe content (UI copy) and interactive messages. (Samples required).
- Demonstrated experience creating content audits, plans and lexicons. (Samples required).
- Demonstrated experience creating customer-facing instructional and help copy, including relevant imagery from the product/service (screenshots or info graphics). (Samples required).