Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Product Owner
Location: San Francisco, California, 94111
Term: 6 months
- Work with senior design, business and technology leaders across CSBB-Affluent and SDI to frame and solve the most complex XD challenges across design, business and technology layers.
- Look across scrum teams, product areas and channels to simplify end-to-end client experiences (including but not limited to digital).
- Solve across product and service touchpoints
- Articulate strategy and cultivate buy-in and clear obstacles
- Drive consensus on reasonable expectations for delivery scope, time and format.
- Create tools, processes and frameworks for others to use self-sufficiently in executing on desired outcomes, even after this role has shifted focus to other work
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting