Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Mobile Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, California, 94111
Term: 12 months
- Provides leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of highly complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business, and may have impact across the Enterprise.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and may influence digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Handle complex navigation and product exploration experience work.
- Self-starters that can problem solve and adapt communication across different levels.
- Top notch presentation work with visual appeal.
- Ability to be flexible and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical expertise preferred but not required.
- Mobile Product Management.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting demonstrated through work or military experience.