Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Marketing Campaign Consultant
Location: San Francisco, California, 94104
Term: 12 months
- Consult and collaborate with Campaigns Managers to optimize marketing opportunity within the onsite and email channels in order to drive customer engagement and deepen relationships, leading to improved usage and retention among customers.
- In partnership with Line of Business Marketing Campaign Manager, performs campaign design and related channel planning for the client and email to determine the most efficient approach of achieving campaign results
- Translates channel plans of message objective(s) into targeting specifications, consideration of other in-market messages, adherence to channel governance and best practices, and the assessment of cross-channel implications
- Leverages analysis, past campaign performance and channel experience to inform appropriate targeting strategy, test design, learning objective, and campaign accuracy while enforcing execution process, QA, and timeline
- May lead communication of campaign outputs and actions with cross-functional teams including senior leaders; acts as bridge between marketing and technology
- Utilizes strong analytical skills and interpreting real-time data and analytics to assess individual campaign effectiveness; and when necessary, making adjustments in optimization strategy to drive improved engagement and conversion rates through expansion/pruning of campaigns
- Consults with internal marketing onsite and email capabilities and execution team colleagues regarding the expansion of targeting/eligible populations as well as new and emerging targeting opportunities, and proof of concept testing
- Ensures compliance with corporate risk requirements by having proper controls, checks & balances, early detection reporting, channel governance adherence
- Ensures adherence to channel best practices and governance, coordinating amongst other campaigns for potential message overlap or conflict, solving for capacity constraints through trade-off discussions, and pruning of under-performing campaign
- Advances the channel by leveraging capabilities such as Data Management Platform, Customer Data Management, Dynamic Content, and Test & Learn, and Personalization through partnership with Technology, Data Management, Capabilities, Analytics, Innovation, Digital Customer Experience and Line of Business Marketing teams
- May support Strategic Projects such as providing subject matter expertise and support in various stages of channel or line of business capabilities lifecycle: ideation, requirements, in-market testing and activation into BAU campaign design and best practices
- May contribute to channel-related projects including modeling variable inputs and configuration updates to ad serving technologies
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting