Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Chandler, AZ; Charlotte, NC
Term: 6-24 months
- Day to day digital channel / product management
- Lead and exercise strong channel management discipline in channel management activities, maintain products and features across various services
- Execute on the strategic direction for the solutions
- Maintain long-term goals and associated business plan
- Serve as the topic expert for respective digital solutions
- Develop and foster strategic partnerships across the enterprise
- Ensure products adhere to security, compliance and risk protocols, critical business objectives and Enterprise mandates
- Consults on a variety of complex functions within the Digital environment.
- Provides development and execution consultation for digital business plans, programs and initiatives.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Works independently on most initiatives, and may provide direction to junior staff on less complex digital initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Product management experience with file transfer, file transmission, or file exchange
- Ability to translate business needs into complex analysis, designs and recommendations. Uses analysis to identify and define business requirements, while supporting the validity of the final product
- Strong relationship development skills
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all level of team members
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Experience in product management/development, program management, strategy, marketing and/or related position, technology-dependent environment in financial services or related industries
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting, and SharePoint) skills
- Agile Product Owner experience
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting demonstrated through work or military experience